wow I cant believe it

So I am a student at a college here in Los Angeles , I was working on a group mid term project, When I called Laura's French Bakery Located locally here in Los Angeles, to only ask for their email address because the one listed on the site was not working. I called in the computer lab so I was trying to talk low so yes I admit that part was on me. But the women who answered the phone She immediately yelled in my ear I cant hear you!!!!!!! didnt wait for me to respond once I finally got her quiet. I ask for the sales email address and infomed here their email site address wasnt working. She demanded to know who I was immediately and why I was requesting their email address. Thank God this phone call was made for nothing more than a school project because if it had been a real business call the way that women's additude was, if I owned a business I wouldnt give a dime of my hard earned money to them. She was just plain rude and ignorant. I mean if you were working answering a business phone and someone called in and asked for the company's business email would you give it to them in hopes of a new possible business client? ,,,,DUH. After her demanding to know who I was as thou she was GOD, I told her and told her why I was requesting the email. She snapped back very rudely WE DONT HELP WITH PROJECTS. I hung up on her at that. What a B. If you are a real business looking for their service good luck maybe they do have the best tasting products in the world, but I imagine I and many other people will never know beacause of their lack of customer SERVICE. Take your dollars to another company with a little more customer/client respect.
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article